This book is aimed at executives, entrepreneurs, business leaders, sales professionals and anyone that wants to accelerate growth in their careers and enrich their lives. Maximizing Talent and Performance by Opening the Gates of Opportunity. Unleashed Leadership provides a realistic and clear game plan on how to live a more fulfilled, rewarding life.
As the economy becomes more global and we see more generations staying in the workforce as both employees and entrepreneurs, the number of people that will need to get help in being pushed out the gate will be immense. This book will provide insight, guidance, best practices, perspective, inspiration and strategy for every age, industry, and role.
The book includes:
- Tools, tips, and tactics on improving the most critical leadership skills of language, public speaking, influential writing, and dealing with people.
- Case studies of the good, the bad, and the ugly to highlight the key learning objectives.
- Ideas on how to leverage technology to enhance relationships, increase discretionary time, and add value to their life.
- Strategies on how to transition away from destructive self-talk to a positive, enthusiastic, and sustainable way to live a life.
About the Author
Dan Weedin is strategist, speaker, published author and executive coach. He helps business leaders and executives to become stronger leaders, grow their businesses, and enrich their lives. You can reach him at 360-697-1058; email at email@example.com or visit his website at www.DanWeedin.com.
- Author: Dan Weedin
- Print Length: 233 pages
- Publisher: Kitsap Publishing
- Sold by: Kitsap Publishing, Amazon.com, Amazon Kindle
- Language: English